Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome to the Mid-West Scooter Racing League


I'm going to use this blog for documenting the creation and growth of the MWSR. I'll post confirmed dates and rules as I have time to type them in. Be patient, stay tuned.

Confirmed Race dates at G&J Kartway in Camden, OH.

(Click image for view of full race course)

Practice on Saturday, Race on Sunday all for $35! Much thanks to the MAML!

June 12-13 (with the Mid America Moped League at G&J)

July 24-25 (with the MAML at G&J)

September 4-5 (with the MAML at G&J)

Dates with the Ohio YSR League at Circleville Raceway Park awaiting confirmation.

1 comment:

  1. Calendars are ALL blocked for the first race in June. I didn't think the Moped Army wanted us but I guess they had a change of heart. Good job, Seth!

    ReplyDelete